Wednesday, December 15, 2010

pictures.

one of my hobbies is browsing  photography blogs, photo competitions, and other artsy web spaces. i have been doing this unintentionally since high school but more intentionally since my intro to photography class i took my sophomore year of college. it serves three purposes really: i enjoy it, it's great for inspiration for my own work, and it's relaxing. the only downfall of doing such is sometimes it leaves me feeling inadequate and wanting to throw the towel in in one of the greatest joys in my life. but talking with other photographers, i guess it's a normal thing.

i came across a ton of great work over the last month and these are the ones that really stuck out to me, for varying reasons. these are my current inspirations. 
please note none of these images are my own, i tried to give credit where credit was due, but i'm unsure of all of the photographers. 

 
ken connor.
geof kern.
tim walker.
steve mccurry.
jake chessum.
jason lee.
cig harvey.
geof kern.






0 comments: